Jose Rodriguez, MS, CSCS
A Kinesiologist who not only knows the science but understands the struggle.
- Master of Science: Human Services
- Bachelor of Science: Kinesiology
- Strength and Conditioning Supervisor at Boise State University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- GA Instructor for undergraduate courses in exercise science
- Certified Child and Adult Developmental Specialist
- 17 years experience personal training
- Former collegiate athlete
- Former Semi-Pro Football Player
- Held two titles as an Amateur MMA fighter
- Currently a Pro Mixed Martial Arts Fighter
Athletic Performance Enhancing SHAPE (A.P.E. SHAPE) is a Fitness and Nutrition studio dedicated to help both everyday individuals and athletes of every level pursue their fitness and performance goals through choosing effective equipment and nutritional products that are both proven effective and healthy.
The studio is owned and managed by a very well educated, experienced Strength and Conditioning coach. We prepare our clients for success!
We have the top quality sports performance and weight-management programs. We offer this program with confidence. It is unbeatable.
A.P.E. SHAPE’s focus is on the fitness and sports minded individual who is looking to improve on their human performance by either simply shedding excess weight or challenging their genetic potential though intense sports conditioning.
A true test of a person is not based on how many times they fall down but by how many times they get back up. We are the result of our decisions and once we can accept that we are then in control of our destination. If life or your training does not knock you down from time to time then it is not challenging you enough. To maximize your results you must push your abilities to the point of failure to ensure you are giving 100%.